GeneralThe Royal Heraldry Society of Canada or RHSC does not endorse nor recommend any commercial products, processes, or services unless it is explicitly stated on this Website. Any views and opinions of authors expressed on RHSC's Web sites do not necessarily state or reflect those of RHSC, and therefore may not be used for advertising nor product endorsement purposes.
Questions and CommentsIf you have any questions or comments about RHSC's Disclaimer, please go to Contact Info and post a feedback on this subject. We will consider changes suggested by you for integration to our Disclaimer on this page as soon as the commitment has been made to alter this disclaimer.
We at the Royal Heraldry Society of Canada or RHSC are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of individual's or organizations' information to the best of our abilities within the limitations imposed by the relatively unsecured Internet. Through this privacy statement, RHSC wants to assure you of our commitment.
Our privacy philosophy is based on the concept of fair information practices. This means we provide our associates, affiliates and other relationships with notice of how we manage information so that they can have a more informed understanding of how we operate and of the usage of the information collected.
This privacy statement is intended to inform the users about how we collect, use, share and protect their information on the RHSC Website. We have established the following principles that govern our information practices:
- If we collect information from or about you or your organization, you will have access to that information prior to it going online for review and acceptance, so that you may view what information had been collected and for what purposes.
- We will provide to you with reasonable options about how the information that you provide us may be used with respect to the presentation of content on the RHSC Website.
- You understand that the information you provide for online presentation cannot be absolutely secured from unauthorized use by parties external to RHSC.
- You will have the opportunity to update the information that you have provided to us by contacting an RHSC representative.
- RHSC will also take steps to ensure that any updates that are collected are processed in a timely and complete manner.
Copyright © 2003 Royal Heraldry Society of Canada
Updated: April 30, 2004